TCAdminConsoleWrapper.exe reads the output of a console application without redirecting. This is useful if the process crashes with 'Control console's output' enabled. Make sure 'Control console's output' is disabled in the game settings.
Program Files\TCAdmin2\Monitor\Toolsto the game server's folder. You may use an additional game script to do this.
- Create this batch script for the after started event with
Execute as the service's userchecked.
start TCAdminConsoleWrapper.exe -pid=%ThisService_Pid% -output=console.log -followcursor -max
- In the game's web console configuration:
- Web Console Output Source: Log file
- Log File: console.log
- If the game allows writing commands in the console:
- Web Console Input Source: Console commands
Save and click on update existing services.
You can run
TCAdminConsoleWrapper.exe without a command line to see all available parameters.